Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Monday, March 30, 2009

Tomorrow

I am planning on starting at the Y tomorrow. I planned on today, but I got sick and spent most of the day in bed yesterday, and thought I should rest today. I still don't feel very well, I have a deep chest cold or something. Lots of coughing and just feeling yucky. But I am planning on starting tomorrow. I did go ahead and run up to the Y yesterday to get signed up so I wouldn't have to take the time do it tomorrow. I am already going to have a limited time, so I wanted to get it out of the way. Uhg, I am already tired! :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better tomorrow! Go get em'!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you Jenny! Hope you feel better soon! missed you yesterday

    ReplyDelete