I didn't have Jules today, and Abbie and Gannon didn't come over until afternoon, so I had a free morning. Tommy and I went to Hobby Lobby and JoAnn. I like JoAnn much better by the way. I got some fabric to FINALLY cover my kitchen chairs. Yes, I've had them for a year. I'm a little behind. I also got fabric to make the boys some curtains. I use blankets in Tommy's room for nap time. Tacky yes, but I honestly didn't think making curtains was so easy. I made Trent's first. I ended up not getting quite enough of Tommy's fabric, or enough blackout fabric, so I will have to make another trip (darn!) I also didn't end up with enough fabric for the chairs either. I got 3 of the 5 done. Right now I have the curtains on a tension rod, but I don't think I like it, so I will have to get another rod tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment