Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tomorrow for real this time

I didn't go to the Y today. I'm still sick. All the congestion is in my chest, so I thought I probably shouldn't go breathing hard or I may pass out. I thought I was feeling better last night, so I ran to Walmart for diapers and stuff and quickly realized it was a bad bad idea. There was a few times I thought I was going to get sick. On top of the sickies, I didn't get to bed at a decent time either. Tommy decided he was scared of the storm and didn't go to bed until after 11:00. It wasn't fun. Tomorrow is the day. I don't care what I feel like or if I don't go to bed early, I have to start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment