Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Monday, March 2, 2009

Not much to talk about

I haven't blogged lately because I really don't have much to say. March is a busy month for b-days. Happy Birthday Jessica! I got cards yesterday for my out of town friends/family. It is insanity!

I made a blueberry pie last night. I'm not all that big on blueberries, but for some reason I wanted to make a blueberry pie. I LOVE making pie by the way. It was ok, I put ice cream on it (which I usually say is an insult to good pie) and it was alright. I didn't like the texture of the blueberries at all. Jason really liked it tho, so atleast it wasn't bad pie making. :) My favorite to bake (and eat) is cherry. Mmmmm I make those alot. Today I am getting the house clean, and my parents are coming to bring me the pack n play they have at their house. I am going to start watching Jules on Wednesday, so I will need another place for naps, since Abbie uses my pack n play on Thursdays and Fridays.

So yeah, I'm pretty boring. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment