Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I don't mean to whine, but,

I am having a bad day. I went to the dr yesterday so they could do a sonogram to find out the cause of the major extended bleeding. They found NOTHING. I am very thankful that they didn't find anything serious, but on the other hand WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?!?!?!? UHG!!!! She said to give it a little more time, and if it doesn't stop she is going to want to put me under and go in there any look around. Please pray it stops. I don't want that to happen. She is pretty sure that my body is just adjusting to the PCOS and all the new meds I am on. So hopefully, it will work itself out.

Secondly, my sweet Cookie kitty is sick. Again. I noticed him squatting all over the house and being in lots of pain. I spent the day following him to the litter box and noticed that he kept trying to go, and nothing was happening. He was in alot of pain, my poor kitty. I thought he was constipated. I told my mom that and she suggested that he may have a stone or something. So I looked up kidney stones in cats and sure enough, he had every single symptom. When I took him into the vet I told him, he has stones. I was right (well my mom was) and the ended up having to give him an IV and a cathater. He stayed overnight last night and they want to keep him again tonight to make sure they get it all flushed out. Also, they want to put him on a food for cats with these problems. Only problem with that is that it is a prescription only food. I am assuming it will be expensive, and I don't even want to think about how expensive the vet bill will be. It's going to be bad.

Then there is other things, but I won't get into them. It's just not a good day :(

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry! Why do bad things tend to come at once? I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry Jenn! I really hope your kitty's OK and that everything works out with you too! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete