Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Thursday, March 5, 2009

What I've learned so far....

Since I have been watching Jules, I have learned two things. 1) Having three kids would be hectic at times, and 2) Both of my boys would be awesome Big Brothers to a little girl. They love her. Trent even requested that I get him up early in the mornings so he can have extra time with the baby before he goes to school. Tommy will just sit and smile at her, and if she drools, he goes and gets a napkin and wipes her face. They are so cute with her. :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You definitely need a girl...no doubt about it. They are way too cute! Missed you Wednesday night.

    ReplyDelete