Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A-Z

I saw this on Kayren's blog, and thought I would do it too.

A
is for your age: 27
B is for your burger of choice: A whiskey river burger minus the onion straws from Red Robin

C is for the car that you drive: Pontiac Grand Prix
D is for dog's name: Tucker

E is for an essential item you use each day:Toothbrush
F is for your favorite television show: Scrubs
G is for favorite game: Sims
H is for hometown: Cameron
I is for instruments played:Piano, clarinet
J is for favorite juice: Welches 100
% grape juice
K is for what you'd like to kick: Hmmm - I don't think there is anything right now!
L is for last restaurant you dined at: Red Robin
M is for your favorite muppet: I love Animal!
N is for number of piercings you have: 4 - two in each ear!
O is for overnight hospital stays: 4 or 5 times
P is for people you were with today: My family and Jules
Q is for what you do in quiet times: What does that mean?
R is for regrets: eh
S is for status: Married
T is for time you woke up today: 6:30am
U is for what you consider unique: people
V is for favorite vegetable: corn!
W is for your worst habit: procrastination

X is for x-rays you have had: a few
Y is for yummy food you ate today: eggs
Z is for zodiac sign: I don't believe in that junk. But if you do...I am a virgo

No comments:

Post a Comment