St. Patrick's Day is my 3rd favorite holiday. Not really sure why, maybe it's because green is my second favorite color. :) I like to try to make it really fun for the kids. Yesterday I made them green eggs and ham with green milk. I even bought green paper plates. For lunch I made them chicken
alfredo and even made the
alfredo sauce green, and then green beans of course. Then I made some yummy green cupcakes. Also, Trent said he would like to have a St. Patrick's day party, so I invited Alanna and her kids over. The kids had good time playing mostly outside, although there was
alot of in and out. Joy came over too for a little bit. Yep, that would be 9 kids in my house at the same time, counting baby Jules. :) It was loud, but it wasn't too bad. We even managed to get Tommy and Kennedy down for naps! Then when Dustin came to pick up Alanna and the kids, they all started asking if Trent could come to their house. So he spent the night there last night, and they will just bring him to church tonight. This was his first non-family sleep over. I hope he does
ok!










No comments:
Post a Comment