Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Friday, March 13, 2009

Is this a test?

It's always something. And when it's always something, it's always something else. Yesterday was AWFUL. UHG!!! My kitty is STILL not home. Hopefully he will be today. We talked to the vet yesterday and the bill is outrageous. We knew it would be high, but holy cow! Jason was wondering why we are spending this much on a cat. Well, because he isn't just a cat to me. I love him, but I totally understand Jason's frustration. Hopefully he will come home today. We are both pretty convinced that the vet did stuff they didn't really need to do considering we knew exactly what was going on with him. They have done several blood draws which run $65 a time. It's just frustrating.

THEN on top of everything else, I was vacuuming yesterday, and I made one sweep across the floor and the vacuum stopped sucking. Hmmmmm it sounded like something was stuck in there. So Jason took it to the garage and blew it out with an air hose and it still didn't work. Hmmmm so he got to fishing around in there and found...............................................................................
wait for it......................................................

A SOCK!?! How in the world did sock get in there?!?!? I mean, yes I was super stressed yesterday, but surely I would have noticed RUNNING OVER A SOCK! The only thing I can think of is when I was using the hose attachment to vacuum our mattress, maybe the main part somehow sucked up a sock laying on the floor. I dunno. Anyway he got it unclogged but the motor would turn on. He figured that the sock burned the motor. Great. My new nice vacuum. After a good cry and asking why everything always happens in groups, Jason found the receipt and called Sears. Our vacuum is under warranty for one year. We bought it 3-15-08. It is covered for 2 more days. THANK GOODNESS!! So Jason is taking in today. So I guess things aren't as bad as they seem. :)

1 comment:

  1. ooh! That was close. sorry your week isn't going so well.

    ReplyDelete