Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Friday, November 14, 2008

Is this boyish enough?

Trent told me he wants a cross necklace. So I have been looking for one for Christmas. I found these. What do you think. (I would get a shorter chain.)

Photobucket





This on says "Fear not, for I am with you. Isaiah 41:10"
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I like them both because they look like dog tags. I think a longer chain is actually more boy verses shorter. I bought Tanner a necklace last year for Christmas and it's an antiqued silver with a dog tag style and a black cross in the center. He loves it and will only wear if for special occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dog tag thing too and definitely a longer chain for a boy.

    ReplyDelete