Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Why do I love my husband??

Because he seems to know when I am super overwhelmed, and helps me out without me asking. I have been battling my house for a few days now. I will work on one thing, and let something else pile up, and it's getting annoying. Tonight, I was so frustrated when I left for M&Ms, cause my house is a disaster. The sink and counter was full of dishes. I told him that I would do them when I get home. He said OK. So, I got home, and THEY WERE DONE!!! OHHH AND!!!!!! He took all the burner thingys off and cleaned them. I love him! :) Thank you hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment