Thanks to my good friend Alisa, I have been looking at some really great websites. One I really liked has a place that helps you make menus. I have been trying to make meal plans and actually stick to them, so we aren't panicked one night because I don't have anything planned, then we end up eating out. Again. So here is this week's dinner menu. I need some more ideas for lunches. It's just Tommy and I during the day, but I get tired of sandwiches or chicken nuggets, and he probably does too.
Monday - Honey Chicken Tenders, Mac&cheese and green beans (Mondays are easy nights because Trent has Karate, and it's right when we usually are eating.)
Tuesday - (Homemade) Country Fried Steak, mashed potatoes and corn
Wednesday - THANKSGIVING DINNER AT CHURCH :) I am making pie
Thursday - Lasagna, bread, and cheesy broccoli
Friday - no plan yet
Saturday - Alisa's Hearty Hamburger Soup
Sunday - leftovers
No comments:
Post a Comment