Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My day so far

We are having refrigerator issues. The coils freeze up and thus makes the coldness not be able to reach the fridge part. Our fridge is on top and freezer on bottom. I don't know if that matters or not, but I thought I would add that. :) So about once a week we have to take everything out of the freezer and take a hair dryer and de-ice the coils. Fun stuff. So we are looking for a fridge on the cheap. It'll work for now, but it gets annoying, and really, I can think of many other things I could be doing rather than sitting on my kitchen floor with a hair dryer and all my frozen goods strung about because I got mad and threw the whole shelf out. Oops.

Also today, Tommy and I danced. I turned up the music and we danced in circles, jumped up and down all over the place. It was fun. Tommy had such a good time. He laughed pretty much the whole time. What a sweet little boy he is. I am so blessed to be able to be home with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment