Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Better today

I'm feeling better about the dog thing. The couple that came an got her were so nice. They pulled up in their pickup, and got out and smiled when we brought Maddie out. It didn't really seem like there was a decision to be made, they were already prepared to take her home. The lady even brought her a treat to have in the truck. Awwwww. They have a horse farm on 40 acres. WOW That is perfect for Maddie. They also have another dog, and a electric perimeter fence. I am happy about that because that way she can't get out into the road or anything. I just hope she is a good dog for them, and that they enjoy her. The man said that we can come see her any time we want too.

No comments:

Post a Comment