Tuesday, November 4, 2008
My first voting experience
Went well. I was in and out of there in 5 minuets. I got there at about 8:45 this morning. They said that it was a mad house earlier. I'm glad I didn't really have a wait. I HATE waiting in lines. REALLY REALLY HATE IT! Joy came to get Tommy this morning so I could go vote. Then I was going to go watch her kids so she could vote. We both were so surprised when I was in an out. Then I went to her house and she went to vote and was back home in like 15 minuets. What a good day. I had been dreading it because I figured I would be waiting in line for ATLEAST and hour, and then she would to. YAY for a pleasant surprise. So we used our extra time and took the kids to Jose Peppers. Yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment