Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Thursday, November 13, 2008

no title.

I feel like writing, but don't have anything to write about. I am waiting to hear back from a lady on craigslist about a neato tool bench for Tommy for Christmas. It's new and still in the box. She emailed me back and said it was still available, but other people emailed about it too. Ok, so are you going to give it to me or not?? So I emailed her back and told her I could come tomorrow and get it. We'll see what she says. I feel like I got quite a bit done today, although I never made it to the basement to get any laundry started. I sorted thru the kids' clothes and toys. That in itself took a good part of the day. I also cleaned the kitchen and all that fun stuff. Now I am tire so I am going to bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment