I am thankful for this because.......he made me.
I am also thankful for.....Jesus.
WOW. I immediately had tears in my eyes, and found Trent and gave him a huge hug. It just totally made my day. I have been talking to some friends lately about how I am getting so irritated with him lately because he doesn't seem to listen to me. I have to repeat things that I don't think that I should. I say many times WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN??? Well, apparently he does listen, to the things that matter the very most. God, thank you for my little boy. Thank you for his wonderful heart. Amen.
What a sweet boy. His depth is amazing sometimes. Give him love from us.
ReplyDeleteYep, I cried. Wow!!! What a witness to his teacher and hopefully classmates.
ReplyDeleteDon't give up, repetition is a key foundational block in building our children's minds and hearts. At this stage in life (0 - about 6 years old) children learn by repetition. It's something that I have to remind myself of daily, or I would lose my mind (I have had those days too though). Plus, I suspect that you've prayed for peace recently ;o). Love you all!