Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Sunday, November 30, 2008

December already?

I can't believe that this year is almost over. It's been a pretty good year I think, just short. My little baby is growing up fast. He slept in his toddler bed last night for the first time. We have tried before, but he just would scream. Well, he did a little bit last night too, but Jason laid in bed with in for about 30 minuets, then Tommy was ready for him to get out and go to sleep. He slept all night long, and even napped in there this afternoon. I don't think he realizes that he can get out, because when he wakes up, he sits in his bed and calls for us to get him out, just like in his crib. I was a bit sad when we took the crib apart, but I will get over it I'm sure. :)

Here's what I made today :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ah! There's the blue one! I really like that one!!! The blue beads that you picked for that one really look good! Loverly

    ReplyDelete