Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bunk mates

This past Saturday I got a whole lot of energy, and the desire to get stuff done, so I decided to put the boys together. Hubby was busy working down stairs, so I was left alone on my project. Well alone with a very "helpful" 3 year old. It took the whole day, but I got the room completely cleaned and vacuumed. I took every toy out of Tommy's room and put it in Trent's room so I can go thru AND GET RID OF SOME!!! Then I moved Trent's bed and clothes from his closet. Then I moved his book case in and Tommy's out. I decided to do that because Tommy's dresser,that has the flat part to put a changing pad on, is white and so is his book shelf. Those two things are going in the baby's room. It looks really nice in there, but we are still going to put bunk beds in there because with 2 beds, 2 dressers and a book shelf, there really isn't room for anything else. We will also paint when it warms up enough to open the windows.

Sunday night was their first night together. I was prepared for chaos, but it really went smoothly. They both went right to sleep. I figured they would keep each other awake, but they haven't yet. I know it's only been a few nights, so I am still prepared. Trent told me that he likes this room better than his old one. I was very surprised to hear that, although now that I think about it, it makes sense because Trent really doesn't like to be alone. Tommy loves having big brother in there too. Mommy is happy! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jenny, I'm so glad the boys are doing well in the same room! That must bring you great peace, in more than one way :o).

    ReplyDelete