Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Saturday, February 13, 2010

The big move

Since finding out we were pregnant, we have been talking about the bedroom situation. We had decided that if it is a girl, we would put the boys together, and if it's a boy, putting the baby in Tommy's room. Well I had some thoughts today. The baby will get up lots at night, and take lots of naps during the day. That would be annoying for Tommy at night, and then in the day time, he wouldn't be able to go in his room. Then I thought about the toy situation. He has a ton of small Lego's and other little toys that aren't ok for a baby/toddler. So we made the decision to move the boys together regardless of what we are having. I talked to Trent about it, and he seems OK with it as long as he can still have a Spongebob room, and he would like bunk beds. Since Tommy's room is bigger (Trent picked his room when we moved in, then when we had Tommy, I tried to get him to take the bigger room, but he didn't want it) so they will both be in there.

I am a little nervous about the whole move, but I really think it will be good for both of them. I am hoping it will make them closer. I hope anyway. :) Any advice for moving them together would be appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great that you are going to have another baby/ Congratulations. You could put her crib in your son's room. By the time she is old enough to get out of the crib, you could reconsider the sleeping arrangements. Plus, babies are supposed to learn to sleep through noise, so I would say life goes on as usual for your son.
    Lindsey Petersen
    http://5kidswdisabilities.wordpress.co

    ReplyDelete