Sunday, February 7, 2010
Who Dat?
Some people have asked me since when have I been into football, and why the Saints. I didn't used to like watching football. I thought it was just really boring and surely there was something else I could be doing that wasn't so boring. When Jason and I got together, he liked to watch the Bears play. That is his team since he is from Chicago. I started watching the games with him, and would usually end up napping on the couch. That still counts as together time, right?? Well the past few seasons, he has taken over the TV on Sundays for "daddy's football day", and he will watch pretty much whatever game is on. I would try to catch the Chiefs or the Bears, but didn't pay much attention to anyone else. Well, in case you didn't notice, the Chiefs and the Bears SUCK! I mean come on guys, really. How can you be THAT bad. I started to realize that it wasn't football I didn't like, it was the fact that the teams I was rooting for NEVER wins. That gets old quick. So one day I sat and watched a Saints game because it was on. Wow! Those boys know how to play football. Both teams did. They both kept scoring and the game was actually exciting. WHAT?!? Wait a minuet, I am enjoying this. So since then, I have been rooting for the Saints. And I am happy to be watching them in the Super Bowl this year! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment