Sunday, February 21, 2010
bumming coupons
My cell phone has been flaking out big time. The send, 7,8 & 9 buttons don't work, so I have to open my phone to answer it. Not a huge deal, but about half the time, when I open my phone, it shuts off. My phone is still under warranty, so we went to the Verizon store to replace it. The guy had the coupon section of the Sunday paper, and asked Hubby if he knew anything about cars. Umm yes. LOL So they talked about alignments and so on, and I noticed a Pampers coupon sitting there. I said "Umm are you going to use that Pampers coupon?" He was like Umm, no. So I said, "Can I have it??" HAHAHAHAHAHA He cut it out and gave it too me. It made me laugh. It was a $2.00 off coupon. SCORE!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment