Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Gotta give props
To my hubby. :) The room down stairs is getting close to being done. There is just one coat of paint, and touch up left to do, then he is going to start on the floor. He has pretty much done this all on his own. He did all of the scraping, walls and ceiling, sanding, priming and painting. My dad did come and help with a bit of the priming, but then they had to wait for the spackle to dry, so they were stuck. I have been more than willing to help, but he "doesn't think I need to be down there" breathing in fumes and what not. I guess I see his point, but I had every intention of helping and wouldn't have pushed us getting it done had I known he would be doing it by himself. But, he has been down working with out complaining, getting it done. I am so thankful for a hubby who gets stuff done! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment