~ 8 weeks to go. Just so you know!
~ Saturday we spent the day at Clinton Lake fishing. Like, the entire day. We even took our little grill and ate grilled hot dogs, and surprisingly, I didn't hate it. I was sure I would be ready to leave after the first hour due to the heat, but I was able to put my chair in the lake and have my feet in the water, and that was really nice. I enjoyed the sun while reading magazines and watching my bobber. We eventually left that evening because I was becoming concerned with the SNAKES that were trying to sneak up on my children.....
~ Yesterday I spent ALL day cleaning.... Yeah that's right. I took full advantage of Hubby being home to help with stuff I don't like doing, and managed to get the house looking pretty decent. My feet were way swollen by the end of the day, but the house is in order and just needs the everyday upkeep.
~ I don't have a menu this week because my brain isn't functioning and I can't think past today. Hopefully my mind will come back to me eventually.
~ I am still looking for way cute butterfly decorations. I haven't really been actively looking, but I need to. I also would LOVE to find baby green material/curtains with butterflies on them. The other day when I was in the baby's room, I actually thought to myself, "WOW this is A LOT of pink!!" I love it, but we may need to throw another color in there to offset. :)
~ Trent's baseball games start this week. This is his first year of sports and so far he has liked it at practice. I just hope he continues to like it.
~ I only have two 2 week appointments with my OB and then it's every week. Did I mention this baby will be here in 8 weeks (if not before.....)!?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment