Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stuff

Well, let's just face it. I am not going to have daily pictures. I just don't think about it...... at least until little girl gets here. Then there will be tons of pictures I am sure! :)

I went to the hospital today to fill out all of my paperwork. I can't believe we are at that point already. We are all registered and ready to go. Now all we need is a baby! :)

I ended up going to the hospital on Sunday. I mentioned in my last post that at my Dr. apt, I had protein in my urine. Saturday night and all of Sunday my feet and legs were pretty swollen, so I decided to take my blood pressure. It was a bit high, nothing serious, but higher than normal. I called the Dr. and she suggested I go get monitored just in case. So I got to lay in a very cool hospital room for an hour listening to my baby's heartbeat. It was actually very very relaxing. I loved it! My blood pressure ended up being just fine, and baby was all good too. She was sooo active during the stress test. I did end up being a little bit dehydrated, although I don't know how because I feel like I drink water all day long. The only thing I can think is I am constantly hot and sweating, even when I'm not doing anything. I think I am getting a glimpse of what menopause feels like!! UHG!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment