Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Slipin' & Slidin'
We got Tommy a Toy Story Slip n Slide for his birthday. It was intended to be used that day at his party, but it rained. A lot. That's OK tho. I have been too tired {read: lazy} the past few days and haven't brought it out. Today, it was HOT, and I decided that it is doing no one any good just sitting in it's box, so when Hubby got home (because I am lazy umm I mean tired) I asked him to please set it up for them. They had a great time! Tommy slipped the first time he tried to run on it so he decided it would be better to run in the grass all the way down and then splash in the little pool at the end. Hey, whatever works. He had fun, that's all that matters.
How fun! I loved slip n' slides when I was little - except when I would slide right off. :)
ReplyDeleteSlip n' slides are such a hit with kids, aren't they? Love your photos! Great job!
ReplyDeleteyou guys have the perfect backyard for a slip n' slide. Ours is too short and it just doesn't work well. I looks like they had lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteMy kids love the slip n' slide! Never gets old!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! That looks like so much fun : )
ReplyDelete