Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

35 Weeks

In 4 1/2 weeks (if not before) I will be holding my little baby girl! I am sooo ready! I keep looking at all of the clothes and try to picture her in them. I wonder what she will look like. I imagine her looking like Tommy, but I realize I could end up with a baby with darker hair and eyes. Either way, she will be beautiful! I really can't wait to see her. I'm kind of over the "I'm so sick of being pregnant" stage and am now in the "I can't wait to meet my daughter" stage.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to meet her too!! I'm certain she will be a beautiful little bundle of sweetness!

    ReplyDelete