Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My day and a prayer request

I'm here, I just don't feel that great. The past few weeks have been rough, but I will get thru. The past week or so, I have been feeling some weird pressure and yesterday it seemed to get worse so I called my dr. They wanted to see me today. I went thinking that it was caused by a bladder infection, which I don't have, and I had to see someone other than my regular dr, which I don't like doing just because I feel really close to my regular dr. They did find that I do have another small infection, but the dr didn't think that would cause the pressure. When she went to check the heartbeat, she couldn't find it. She found it no problem two weeks ago, so I was a bit concerned. She said she was going to get another doppler that is for earlier in pregnancy and see if we could find it. Still nothing. She asked if my dr was able to hear it at my last appointment and I said yes. Her face kind of fell, and my heart sank. So she said off to get a sonogram to see if we could see the heartbeat. Needless to say, I was wreck. On top of that, I had to wait like 15 minuets for the sono tech to get done with another patient. One thing bad about me is my mind always goes to the worst possible outcome. UHG!

Long story short, she found a heartbeat, and a very wiggly baby. Praise God!! The sono tech was in a hurry and didn't look at anything else tho. So when I got home, the nurse called to tell me to come back Thursday if the pressure doesn't go away and they will take a look at the other stuff. So I'm not sure what is causing the pressure, so please pray that we can get it figured out.

3 comments:

  1. Praising God that they were able to track down that wiggly little heart beat! I can't imagine waiting for the sono...ick!

    My sister had an infection a couple weeks ago that gave her some pressure too. She got an antibiotic and is all good now. Hopefully it will be something similar that is easy to treat.

    Praying for you and your sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad this one turned out okay. Will pray for you. What a scary day you had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know about all that, Jenny! So sorry you had to go through that! "Amen" to what Alisa said!

    love ya,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete