Let me start off by saying, I. HATE. MOPPING......HATE IT!! I would rather do pretty much anything than mop. I have pets, and no matter how much I vacuum or sweep before hand, I still end up with wet hair smeared all over the floor. BARF!! Also, it seems as soon as I mop, the dog (or husband or kids) comes in with dirty feet and my nice floor is no more. So I don't mop very often. I don't like having dirty floors, but I HATE MOPPING!!!!!!!!
I have seen a few infomercials (yes I AM one of those people, who actually will sit and watch those things for a LONG time) with steam mops, and I thought "How cool are those?!?!" Then my friend Shannon, told me how much she loved her Bissell Steam Mop. I was a bit skeptical. I have bought several products that I thought would make me like cleaning, and they never do. I decided to try it anyway. My parents always give me money for Christmas, so I decided that is what I would spend my money on. I waited for about 3 weeks. I really wanted that mop. Then the day came to go get it, and I started thinking. Do I REALLY want to blow all of my Christmas money on a stinking mop?!? No. Yes, I have waited for it for weeks. NO, there are more exciting things I can buy with that money. Yes, I am getting the mop!
So I did. Was it worth spending my Christmas money on????
YES! I LOVE THIS MOP!!!!! I purposely let my floor get really dirty (that and I didn't want to mop it :) and went to town. My floor is soo clean and it was so nice to use. It even picks up the excess hair in stead of spreading it around. I love how it comes with washable pads so I don't have to spend extra money on disposable, AND you just use plain water, so no extra money on cleaner (although, I do like the sample Eucalyptus Mint scented water that came with it!). It is a little more than I would like to have spent on it, BUT I am so glad I did. I have used it a few times and LOVE it!!!! I would very enthusiastically recommend it!!!
I'm so glad you didn't regret your investment. I really worried you would curse my name if you spent the cash and then hated it. I really like mine too! You'll have to keep us posted if your grout gets lighter and lighter. Each time I use mine the grout looks cleaner. I also like the idea of the steam being hot enough it sanitizes as it cleans. LOVE that with a crawling sweet pea!
ReplyDelete