Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Random acts of Random-ness

~ Drive by about 120th street and Parallel, on the north side some has built an awesome snow polar bear. It is really neat, and we had to drive by it a few times!

~ I LOVE the idea that they are making pop with natural sugar. I tried Pepsi Throwback first. It has a bit of a diet taste for some reason, but it was still good. Then yesterday I found Heritage Dr. Pepper and was excited. Dr. Pepper is probably my favorite food-like product in the whole world, and was hoping that the natural sugar one would be just as good. Sadly to say, it wasn't. It had even more of the diet taste than the Pepsi did. And if you know me at all, you know that I don't do diet pop. Not even a little bit. Poop!

~ I am so over the snow. I love to look at it, but I hate the dirty slushy mess that comes with it. It is especially annoying for me because I am short and I don't have pants that fit. They are all too long, and drag in said dirty slushy mess. It seriously puts me in a bad mood.

~ Speaking of pants that are too long. My wonderful friend Shannon offered to hem my jeans! Woohoo!! That is something I am very much looking forward too.

~ I am really trying to stay neutral about the sex of my baby, but it is becoming really difficult for me. It doesn't help that I have crafty friends who make THESE, oh and THESE. Also I have been having a CRAZY amount of baby girl dreams. I could fool myself into thinking that these dreams mean something, but I know it's just because that is what I want. It's just knowing that this is the last baby and all.

~ I will be just fine if I have a boy, by the way. :)

~ I don't remember having this many food and smell aversions the last 2 pregnancies. Pretty much anything from Bath and Body works makes me sick. Hamburger, ham and tuna are way out. I really hope chicken doesn't become a problem. I don't want to be a vegetarian! I really like cinnamon toast tho. :) And, I've been drinking way more milk than before too.

~ I have my 12 week appointment tomorrow. 12 weeks. I can't believe I am 12 weeks already. It seems like we just found out.

No comments:

Post a Comment