Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Menu Plan Monday ~ Jan 4 -10

My brain doesn't work right now. Like, at all. I don't remember anything, and I can't think of anything. Ahh this too shall pass. I hope! :) I am keeping my menu easy this week because honestly, I'm tired and I can't think of anything better to fix. It took me forever just to get this accomplished yesterday.

Monday ~ Tater tot Casserole, corn and green beans (my kids won't eat corn)
Tuesday ~ Meat loaf, mashed potatoes, some sort of vegetable
Wednesday ~ Church ~ whoohooo! I've missed church, and not just because it saves me a cooking night, but it does :)
Thursday ~ Ham and Beans, corn bread
Friday ~ Potato soup
Saturday ~ This would have been my Grandpa's birthday, and he used to make this awesome stew every winter and would give it to everyone. So the plan is, my parents are going to come over and we are going to make a bunch of it.
Sunday ~ Probably leftovers..

Hope everyone has a great week! For more ideas, head on over to orgjunkie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment