Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
10 weeks today
I am 1/4 of the way to meeting my new little one. Considering I was only about 3 1/2 weeks when I found out, this seems to be going by pretty fast. If you are wondering what my baby looks like/is doing check THIS out. It makes me excited! :)
I love that website! I would go there to "visit" Anneliese during my pregnancy. I know it's not my baby bouncing around but it sure felt like I was getting an inside glimpse. I can't wait to find out who's in there!!!
I love that website! I would go there to "visit" Anneliese during my pregnancy. I know it's not my baby bouncing around but it sure felt like I was getting an inside glimpse. I can't wait to find out who's in there!!!
ReplyDelete