Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas and again and again.......

It's really snowy out. Right now Hubby is out shoveling (for the third time this weekend) so we can get our car out so we can go to my family's for our Christmas. We were supposed to go on Christmas day, but that didn't happen due to the weather. I am determined to make it there today. I want to see my family, and I want my Christmas money so I can get my steam mop! LOL!!!!! We went to his mom's on Christmas (it's here in town) and then his dad's yesterday and we drove the big yellow Blazer. I'm not about to take that all the way to Cameron tho. I mean, I would if I had to, but I miss my car.

I don't mind the snow. I actually really like it. I just don't like it when it keeps you from doing things. One day of being snowed in is nice, but 4??? It sure is pretty tho. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment