Why I thought going to Target the Monday evening before Christmas was a good idea, I don't know. It wasn't horrible, just a lot of people (like myself) trying to figure out what the heck to get people last minuet. I love my eldest son dearly, but that boy is so hard to shop for. He asked specifically for 3 things. OK What else? We generally like them to have a few more gifts to open than that, so I am left trying to figure out what he would like. He doesn't "play" with much. He likes Pokemon cards and Bionicles, video games and books. That's pretty much all he does. I want him to have stuff he likes, but I hate wasting money on things he looks at for 10 minuets then loses interest in. I found a few things tonight.
Tommy on the other hand would be happy with a card board box and a spatula. Seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment