Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Not much with the goings on

I don't really have much to blog about. My blog is boring in comparison to others I read. I just don't, much like real life, have much to talk about. I am trying to get laundry caught up from the weekend. Yes I realize it is Thursday and I have been home for four days, but in my defense on Tuesday I could not doing anything due to a horrible stiff, sore neck. I couldn't even move it. It was awful. It felt a little better yesterday so I went to get my hair did. We are getting family pictures taken next week, and I didn't really want skunk head going on.
Today my neck is feeling much better. I think it was all just from being in the car for so very long on Sunday, and the awkwardness of trying to sleep in the car.

Tonight is Trent's music program at school. I think he is pretty excited about it. That reminds me, I need to charge the camera battery.

How is everyone on Christmas shopping? I haven't done much. The past few years, Jason and I have picked a weekend day to drop the kids of with Grandparents and made a day of shopping together. I really look forward to that. Alot. It's hard for me not to shop before that, but I really enjoy spending that time together. Guess I need to talk to him about that because we are running out of time. :)


Oh and PS, check out the new picture in the Cast of Characters! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. LLLOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE the new cast of characters picture!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete