Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Not my idea......

but still a good one! I saw this idea on another blog this morning, which was perfect because I had been thinking earlier about what to do with all the winter stuff, like hats and gloves. So this is what I did....

Photobucket

Photobucket

The one I saw was a full on shoe holder, on the closet door, but this is all I had. It works tho. I have it behind our front door because our "coat closet" is up the stairs and I wanted to try to keep it all contained to the entry way.

2 comments:

  1. Good idea Jenny! I wish I had more space by my front door, our closet is upstairs too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a amazing idea! I have been struggling every year to keep them in one place and OUT of the way. I have a shoe thingy that I will hang up this year. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete