Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last post of 2008

I really don't have alot to talk about, but I figured I should post something today. 2008 has been a pretty good year. Can't complain. It was a "quiet" year, which is the way I like it. It seemed to go pretty fast, which I have heard the older you get, the faster they go.

I have a few "resolutions" for the coming year. I don't typically like making them because by February (ok middle of Jan.) they are not on my mind anymore. This year, I decided to write them down, and keep them where I can see them.

1)Get Healthy. (this includes....lose weight (just like every year!), cooking/eating better for the whole family, more exercise for everyone in the family.

2)Save Money!

3)declutter my house. This is something that has been on my list for a few months, but haven't really gotten much accomplished.

4)Call and/or send a card for family and friend's b-day. This was actually one of my resolutions last year, and I did pretty good. Not as well as I wanted but better than previous years.

5)Be a better wife, mommy and friend.

6)Pick up (and read) my Bible everyday.

I know I can do all of these things, if I just work on them.
I want to wish everyone a wonderful 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment