Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Monday, December 22, 2008

God's Gift

I got a Christmas card at church yesterday. It made me cry so I thought I would share......Picture this.... Sitting in church, and someone up front singing "Mary did you know", and then reading this...

God's Gift

Little baby on the hay,
soon there'll be another day
when nails shall pierce Your hands
and feet as You provide our sin's defeat.

Risen Jesus on the throne,
we lift our praise to You alone-
for You're the gift that we receive
the moment that our hearts believe.
-Roy Lessin

Yep, I was crying after I read that. It's almost too much to think about that someone loves me so much that they came to die for me. The ultimate act of love. How wonderful! Thank You God, for wrapping yourself in flesh to come and die, so that I can live.

Happy Incarnation everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment