Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Don't you wish you were my neighbor?

I have just been feeling off lately. Not sure why. Today was good tho. I got up and went to the store to get last minuet stocking stuffers, and candy making goodies. When I got home I made some yummies for my neighbors. When I was younger, my parents and a few of our neighbors all made candy, cookies ect. and gave them to each other. I always thought that was so neat. So, since we have been in this house, I have made goodies and given them to the a couple of the neighbors. This year I added another house. It is a young couple with 2 young kids that we met during the summer. So anyway I made, caramel/oatmeal/chocolate bars, fudgey brownies, and those yummy pretzel thingys that Alisa blogged about (these were my favorite of all three, the other two were just TOO sweet). I had gotten cute Santa plates for $1 at Joann Fabric that I put them on. I think it turned out pretty good, and they seemed happy to be thought of, so that totally makes it all worth it. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment