Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Monday, December 1, 2008

December Daily Photo

Because Alisa is cool, and I like to copy her, I think I will do the December Daily Photo Thingy. It sounds like fun.

Photobucket



Today's picture is my Tucker dog. :) I love his face, and I took some pics of him today, and this was my favorite. :)
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Awww, what a sweet dog. He looks so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny! Looking forward to seeing your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh- and I like your new layout..very "homey" (is that a real word?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh! We used to have a dog like Tucker, until he was not being played with anymore. Love the picture. It makes us miss ours:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I joined the "one photo a day for december" challenge. For me, it will just be the tail end of my own photo project. I warn you, one pic a day is ADDICTING! (and fun!!!)

    ReplyDelete