Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Monday, June 29, 2009

Where did the weekend go??

I can't believe it's Monday already.. Saturday was Trent's first church camp experience. We got up (way) early and drove Trent and Tanner to camp. It's about an hour and a half trip. We considered just trying to find something to do around that area all day instead of driving all the way home just to turn around and go back. However, we were tired and Tommy was cranky, so we just drove back home. I took a pretty good nap. I planned on just laying down for a bit, then actually getting something done, but it didn't happen that way. Oh well. I left around 3:30 to go pick them up. Jason and Tommy stayed behind and went fishing. Trent really enjoyed camp. His only problem with it was he didn't get to stay longer! :) Next summer they get to stay all week. He is ready for that, hopefully Mommy will be.

Sunday I got up (way) early again because I was singing at church. We came home, had lunch, then I took another nap while Tommy was napping. Wow I was a bum this weekend, but it sure felt nice!! :) I did get quite a bit of stuff done Saturday evening after getting back from camp. We still had Tanner for a bit, and Jason and Tommy were still gone, so I took advantage of the kids being entertained and cleaned up quite a bit. This coming weekend is going to be just as crazy, but in a good way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment