Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Friday, June 5, 2009

VBS.....

is my new baby. Yep, I am the director of VBS for next year. I don't know exactly how it came about, but when talking to Jane D., I said, "well I guess I could do it if you tell me what to do"...... and so now here we are. The only thing I am worried about is that I tend to wait until the last minuet to do things, which absolutely can NOT happen with VBS or it will not get done. The awesome part about it is that it is pretty much done for next year. The lessons are all done, the schedules are done and we even have pictures of what the lesson rooms are supposed to look like. That helps ALOT! I think it will be good for me to do, and I am actually a bit excited about it. Also knowing that Jane won't leave me stranded helps too.

In other news, we ordered Trent's tux for the wedding that he is going to be in. He is the ring bearer. I can not wait to see him in his little tux. He will be soooo cute!!

I am looking for some fun things to do this summer. I got several great ideas from Alisa's blog. Some of those I didn't even know about. Thanks Alisa! I am determined not to spend the whole summer at home. Tommy is old enough now to actually get to enjoy outings so I am really wanting to get out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment