Did I spell that right?? Anyway. Last year I went to camp to cook one day. They had the cutest little puppies there, so I had to hold one. Apparently, the little guy had gotten in with the horses because when I put him down, there was some umm poo on my shirt, soooo I bought a camp shirt from one of the previous years. It was the Transformers one. I like it, and wear it pretty often. Long story short......
On Thursday I went into Men's Wearhouse to pick up Trent's tux for the wedding he was in (pics will be up soon!!) and as soon as I walked in the door a guy was like OHHHHHH TRANSFORMERS!!! Have you seen the new movie yet? Transformers are awesome. I was just like uh huh. Then he was like "Oh HAHAHAHHA! That's great advertising you got there! It made me look and then I read the message!" That made me laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment