Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mommy and son date

I took Trent to see Night at the Museum last night. We all loved the first one and was very excited for this one. It was even better than I expected! I would even come close to saying it is better than the first. I don't say that very often...... First of all, I love Ben Stiller. I've heard people say they don't like him because he can only play 2 characters, the Zoolander, weirdo type, and then the There's something about Mary, sappy, nerdy guy. I guess I can see their point, however I think he is just great! Also, Hank Azaria. Holy Moly, he is hilarious!! He is such a good character actor, and he is just awesome in this movie. I laughed so much. There was two "D bombs" and one part that could have been left out of a kid's movie, but other than that it was just fine. It was a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment