Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Monday, March 7, 2011

Menu.........

I haven't been posting a menu because I haven't been much of a cook lately. Meals around here have been mostly hodgepodge for the past couple of weeks, due a tired mommy from the girl not sleeping all night....... However, with Hubby's hours at work increasing, I decided it would be nice for him to come home to a nice meal. I haven't gotten it all in order yet, but tonight we are having chicken tacos with fresh salsa. I made the salsa early so that the flavors would have time to get all mixy in the fridge all day. It is so yummy, I can't wait to eat it tonight....if it makes it that long! :)

Fresh Salsa

1 lb tomatoes; cored and chopped
1 jalapeno pepper; finely chopped
3 cloves garlic; finely chopped
1 med red onion; finely chopped (are you noticing a pattern here??)
1 cup of cilantro; finely chopped (I LOVE cilantro, so I use more)
3 T. lime juice
1 T. olive oil
salt and pepper to taste.

If you didn't chop it finely enough, you could always throw it in the food processor. :)

Photobucket

2 comments: