Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Gobbledygook

FYI ~ PRICE CHOPPER HAS BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST FOR $1.19/LB. STOCK UP!!!!!

~ I love chicken. A lot! I have noticed that my menu usually includes mostly chicken. My sweet hubby never complains, but I know he would rather have BEEF! :)

~ That salsa I made on Monday was awesome! It was oh so good. Hubby and I ate the entire bowl for dinner. I soaked my tacos in it, and dipped chips in it. I don't think I will ever buy jarred salsa again. It actually tasted pretty close to Jose Pepper's salsa.........just so you know! :)

~ I am still working on a menu. I am tired of fixing the same things over and over. I don't mind it so much, but I'm sure my family would like a little more variety. Apparently I need to head over to my friend Alisa's, and look at her cookbooks! :)

~ My sweet baby is still sick. This is her first illness so far, and it is hanging in there. I just hate seeing her sick.

~ What is your family's favorite meal??

No comments:

Post a Comment