Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Chicken By Any Other Name........

Yesterday my sweet Alanna came over to help with the kids so I could run go get my new vehicle inspected and licensed without dragging them all around. Thank you Lainey! All of our kids were on Spring Break yesterday, so they hung around all afternoon until it was time for her to go play volleyball. I made chicken and noodles, and also started on another chicken dish. She was making ham and Swiss sandwiches for her brood, and mentioned that they reminded her of a chicken dish that her SIL had made. She described it to me, and I realized it was the exact same thing I just made! How funny is that. Apparently it is a common dish, with lots of different names.

I found it here.

I did not use ham because I didn't have any, but Hubby really liked it and said it didn't need the ham. I also didn't serve it over rice, although I think that would be good. It was creamy and cheesy and yummy. I'm usually not the biggest fan of chicken and stuffing dishes, but this was really good and super fast to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment