Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Monday, March 8, 2010

IT'S A GIRL!

I can't believe it. This has been a day of pure joy! I am so thankful!

Today started off pretty mellow. I was feeling pretty good. We got Trent off to school and hung around the house for a bit, and then dropped Tommy off with Joy. We stopped to get a coffee because I wanted to make sure the baby was awake and moving around so she wouldn't be sleeping with her legs crossed or something! Which by they way, I should have had coffee earlier because she didn't wake up until after the apt! We got there and sat in the waiting room. Talk about anxiety! I was so nervous. She called us in and right away asked if we were finding out the sex. Ummmmm YES!!!!!!!! She was awesome and went right for the goods. She said "What do you have at home again??" I said 2 boys.............. then she said 'Hmmm well 1, 2, 3 lines ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I literally put my hands over my face and screamed!!! I could not believe it. I said ARE YOU SURE! She checked again and was like pretty sure! Then she checked the heart, kidneys and head and did a bunch of measuring and said everything looked great. So then I asked her to check again. HAHAHHAHA She did! And it was still a girl! :)

After that I saw my Dr. She didn't have a whole lot to say, just that everything looked really good! Blood pressure was good and, added bonus, I only gained 1/2 pound last month. WOOHOO. That brings my total to 2.5 pounds in 5 months. Score!! I was almost more shocked at my weight than I was the baby. The past 2 weeks I have eaten like a pig. I finally, after 4 1/2 months felt like eating, and was starving! I was expecting a good 5 pound gain, but nope just 1/2 a pound. :) What a good day!

I love this picture! HI MOMMY!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. love the pic and I am soooooo HAPPY for you guys! A sweet little bundle of PINK!

    ReplyDelete