Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Sunday, March 7, 2010

The big day

is tomorrow. I got to thinking last night about it. I am so wrapped up in what the sex of the baby will be, I have sort of lost sight of the actual point of this sonogram. They like to do sonos at 20 weeks because the baby is big enough to check all of the organs and parts to make sure they are forming correctly. I have been praying every night for a healthy baby, and I can't wait to see her/him on the screen. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to know if it's pink or blue!! It's such a blessing to have the technology to know the health and sex of a baby at just 20 weeks!

    ReplyDelete