Pages

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Monday, March 15, 2010

Daylight Savings randomess

~ My first night of daylight savings was awful....... I was on Facebook wayyy to late chatting with an old friend until almost 2 (so like 3). I haven't stayed up that late in a while. Then after prying my sleeping hubby off of the couch, I got to bed and was drifting off to sleep, when it all started. I heard a cat scratching and meowing at the boys' door. Well that isn't normal. So I go out in the hall and he is literally trying to get under their door. hmmm So I opened it, thinking that maybe the other cat was in there. Nope. This stupid animal jumps on Trent's bed, meowing and going in circles. What the heck!?!? So, being me, I was all worried that something was wrong. This was not normal behavior for this cat. He rarely bothers us at night. So here I am all tired, half asleep, freaking out that my son is dying (rational much???). I got the cat off the bed, made sure Trent was breathing (he was), and got the cat out. He spent the next 2 hours meowing, pacing and chasing an invisible something around the house. At 4:30 am I was sitting on my couch crying because I was sooo tired and he just wouldn't stop. I thought about throwing him outside, but I really thought something was wrong, because he has never acted that way before..... UH

~ I spent a good portion of my day yesterday pestering a sleeping cat. He didn't bother me last night......

~ Saturday was a fun day. My father-in-law came early and picked the boys up and took them to the Snake Parade. Oh and he brought me cinnamon rolls, and they were good!! Jason and I stayed home with plans of getting stuff done. It's nice to have dreams........ While eating said cinnamon rolls, Stripes came on TV and we sat there, for 2 1/2 hours and watched it. Talk about a wasted morning!! I did get some laundry done, and he got a bit done in the basement, but nothing like what we wanted. My father-in-law was nice and took the boys to lunch. When they got home, we went to meet my friend, Kari and her family, for bowling and then to T-Rex for dinner. They took Trent to the motel with them so he could swim then brought him home.

~ Sunday wasn't a fun day. I was so so tired. Didn't make it to church..... My hubby let me sleep until noon, but it didn't really make me feel any better. I was so groggy all day and was just sick all day. I took a small nap, but didn't sleep to long because I wanted to make sure I slept last night. Kari's son came over to play while the rest of them went shopping, and then we all met up at Taco John's for dinner. They don't have one there, so they were much excited about it! :)

~ I have to mention my sweet husband. He made a Sheridan's run for me at 9:30 on Thursday night because "the baby" wanted ice cream. :) Isn't he the sweetest!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment